These letters have been updated to include the requirements of Ministerial Order No. 870.
It is important to return to this website each time you prepare a new letter of appointment (rather than copying over an existing letter that was used for another staff member).
How do I use the template letters?
- Select the relevant employee category.
- Save a copy of the letter on school letterhead.
- Complete each of the red sections and include the School's Child Safety Code of Conduct and School Child Safe Policy. Where a section does not apply, delete the section.
- If you wish to make significant amendments to the letter, contact the Employee Relations Unit for advice.
- Read the letter thoroughly to ensure that all required sections have been completed and that the letter reflects the intended arrangement between the school and the staff member.
Last updated: 19 February 2019