This seminar was a unique opportunity for school principals, deputy principals, business and human resources managers and employers to network and discuss how to identify and manage stress in Catholic education.
- Identifying, assessing and controlling work-related stress
- Managing your own stress (for leaders)
- Handling difficult conversations
- Supporting and promoting the welfare of school leaders
- Dealing with employees who are stressed or showing early signs of stress.
This was a cross-sectoral event that included invited guests from our insurer Gallagher Bassett and representatives from Australian Catholic University, the Department of Education and Training and independent schools.