Degree and Diploma Leave

Employees may be entitled to Degree and Diploma Leave.


An employee shall be entitled to leave with pay when an appropriate degree/diploma or other approved qualification is conferred upon them in courses of study relevant to the employee’s classification under the VCEMEA.

There is no entitlement to study leave under the VCEMEA, however this may be granted at the employer’s or principal’s discretion.

Print version